Monday, February 08, 2010

Free Graphics

I am in the middle of trying to overhaul my blog and have been a little light on the postings over the last couple of months. I thought I'd drop in and throw on some graphics we've been using recently. The first one is for our church's series "REACTS". We've been going through Acts 1-6 and using RE words for the first through "renew/reignite/revolution". Anyway...we went through 5 designs and I'm including the top 3 here. Also, at the bottom you'll see a Valentine Graphic I did for a friend. Feel free to use any of these you'd like if you find reason for them.



(The one we chose)
(My favorite)

(Another look)
(Valentine's Series)

It was interesting to hear from people about what they saw in each graphic. Our responses ranged from water-electricity on # 1, modern-"the devil" on #2 & ancient-Survivor on #3.

What do you see?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Post a Comment