Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Easter!


Here's a great pic of my family for Easter. I hope you found a great place to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord.

I've been thinking recently that our culture is trying to out-think God. We are a people full of knowledge, but lacking intuition. Our knowledge has caused us to prize self sufficiency above all else and thereby negating the "eternity in our hearts" that God has placed in us as just a romantic notion. I read in more than one place this weekend that Christians, specifically young Christians, will eventually "wise up" and "grow out" of their belief in a higher power. My prayer, and belief, is that the resurrected Christ will become as real to this generation as the air we breathe and that His presence will become undeniable in the counter-cultural way that we live. I'm writing this fairly late, so hopefully it makes some sort of sense. I hope you experience His life-changing presence and power today. Peace...adam

1 Comment:

  1. cdog12 said...
    Google Reader says I never miss a Merge Worship blog again...

Post a Comment