Monday, December 08, 2008

10 Things I'm Going to Miss

I've only got two weeks or so left with my Greenbrier church family and I'm thinking about all the things I'm going to miss. (don't worry Grace Community...I've got things I'm looking forward to as well) Here's my top 10 list. I'm sure I'll forget something.

10. Lunch at Warrior Grill/Bangkok Garden/Kyoto/Famous Uncle Al's
9. Walking to work
8. Church at the Beach (my favorite service every year)
7. Our pastoral and staff team
6. POWERKIDS
5. All my worship teams
4. Consuming, Spirit-filled worship times with our church family
3. All the people who've helped me and my family grow
2. inROUTE peeps
1. Deep friendships (thank God for online networking)

This could be the single most depressing post I've written. I'd just like for all my Greenbrier family to know that my entire family appreciates and loves you all very much. You've been formative in our walk with Christ and I know God has great things in store for you. Thanks for your continued prayers and investment in us. You've likely meant more to us than you know.

1 Comment:

  1. Andy said...
    Dude, at least we have xbox to keep us connected wherever you go!! May God bless you in this new place of ministry!!!

Post a Comment