Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 Things I'm Looking Forward To

As most of you know, my family and I are moving to Raleigh in the new year. We're going to be part of a great church there. (Grace Community Church) This move is also going to put us in between our two families. With my Mom going through non-hodgkins follicular lymphoma this going to be a HUGE blessing.

I made a top 10 list of things I was going to miss about where I am, so I thought I'd pull a Fox News and give equal opportunity to the other stuff going on in my head. So without further adieu, here's my top 10 list of things I'm looking forward to.


10. Opportunities to deepen our faith with another family of believers
9. The chance to make an impact in North Raleigh with a church that is discovering who she is
8. Working with the worship team and musical folks @ Grace Community
7. Cook Out and Bojangles
6. Being closer to old friends
5. Developing new friendships
4. Tarheel Tickets (hint hint)
3. Working with the Staff and Leadership of Grace Community (can't wait to grow together)
2. Being closer to family.
1. Seeing Grace become a place known for being "without walls" and marked by authentic worship, life change, evangelism and discipleship.

1 Comment:

  1. Randy said...
    Adam,

    Sorry this comment does not address the post. I couldn't find your e-mail.

    I just wanted to say thanks a million for stopping by Ethos!

    My book "Beauty Is Calling" came in early. If you order you can get delivery BEFORE Christmas AND 20% off retail price AND choose one of five limited edition signed 8x10 prints from the book absolutely FREE.

    So it's a value of $60.00 for the Christmas Pre-Order Price of only $19.99 plus shipping.

    Only good until Dec.25, 2008.

    * Paperback: 84 pages
    * Publisher: cre:ate 2.0 Publishing (December 1, 2008)
    * Language: English
    * ISBN-10: 0615266894
    * ISBN-13: 978-0615266893
    * Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches

    You can order "Beauty Is Calling" and your FREE signed print at: http://randyelrod.com

    Thanks again for reading my blog. Please tell your friends. All the profits go to support artist training at Kalein, a non-profit Center For Creative Studies.

    Randy

Post a Comment