Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thinking Through 2.0

So...This guy has had me thinking a LOT about my blog. The way it looks/feels the purpose of it. Pretty much anything to do with my blog, I've thought about. So...with that said I'm praying/planning for a move for the blog to 2.0. What's involved?

  • redesign
  • move to wordpress
  • intense debate for comments
  • basically an upgrade in every way
I'm still thinking about the best way to make it happen and I'm open to other's thoughts. (isn't that what this world is about?)

What would you like to see or recommend for blog 2.0?

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like your blog the way it is... except for when it won't let me comment (grinning)

    When you decide maybe you can tell me what I should do with mine too! I'll have WholeHearted 3.0
    Todd said...
    WordPress most definitely. The CMS is way more robust and you can do a ton of customization. And, of course, it's free. There are also tons of themes available online for free as well.
    Gloria said...
    I have no idea about any of this. I just wanted to comment because I thought I heard you whining about not getting enough comments. So, here I am showing my love :P
    Misty said...
    Gloria is awesome!!!!!

Post a Comment