Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One of my favorite churches recently used "We Will" as the theme for their Global Impact Celebrations. These guys are really doing it. I'm so humbled to have played a part in the life of their church through this song.

Here's the graphic they used:

I went down there last Wednesday and played sax for their set for the opening of their celebration. It was amazing to hear a church full of people singing the words of a song that I wrote. It was even crazier to see "We Will" on every piece of print that they handed out. Just insane for me to see that.

I just want to say thanks to their pastor, Michael Fletcher. Thanks for your heart for Him and for seeing the world changed by Him and for allowing this song to become a part of the worship culture at Manna.

Thanks Wayne for introducing it to them!

You can hear Pastor Fletcher's message to conclude their Global Impact Celebration here:

http://mannachurch.com/pages/sermons.html

It's the Feb. 22nd sermon titled...you guessed it; We Will.

Thanks for rejoicing with me in this moment.

2 Comments:

  1. Misty said...
    Very proud of you and what God is doing in you! Can't wait for what is next?!?!?!
    Anonymous said...
    that GIC was so much fun and that song really touched me.... it must've touched you too, obviously... but that was the most fun GIC we've ever had. so far. can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. (manna member)

Post a Comment