Tuesday, March 03, 2009

U2's new album (which I'm enjoying right now) is available; today only; for $3.99. You can find it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001S6HZTE/ref=dm_ty_alb

I thought I'd include some things that I've been reading recently.

5 Things Churches Must Learn to Survive a post about how we interact with institutions has changed and what the church can learn from that.

The Biggest Sin in Your Church A post from Ed Stetzer (who is quickly becoming one of my favorite guys) about the sin of "the lack of obedience". Great read.

Two Reviews on Tony Morgan's "Killing Cockroaches" book. One practical review and one that made me laugh.

Andy Stanley on Communication 'nuff said.

A Global Translation Tool in REAL TIME in Chat A-MA-ZING

Take Some Risks A post by Craig Groeshcel about transparency in leadership.

That should keep you busy. ;-)

What are you reading right now that's impacting your world?

3 Comments:

  1. Charity Mack said...
    translation thing is really neat!
    adam herod said...
    There's been a Charity sighting on the blog! My blog life is complete. Shutting the site down in 3...2...1... ;-)
    Nick said...
    I know I'm a little late on this, but thanks for the link to my Killing Cockroaches review.

Post a Comment